BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

And Winter Came

Okay, its so freaking hard for me to type this blog post out kkk???

Even in the room in front of my computer, i have to cover myself with blanket. Stretching out my arms to write this is a great sacrifice!! Just outside the window on my right is -20 Degree Celcius, man!!!! Just sitting here is freezing my ears off!! 

Aiyo... Winter came not long ago and before it came, I was looking forward to it.. Now? I'd rather stand under the blazing sun of Malaysia!!!! 

Before I got to Kursk, my relatives were like "AhTung ah, Russia very cold one! You can tahan or not??"

I'll reply "Aiya, no problem de la,sikit2 cold saja mah... How bad can it be???"

And now "T..ooo....  c-c-c.. o..l-ll-l d................"

Most of the students (especially Malaysians) are in hibernating mode, that is, to hide under the blanket on the bed thinking "I'm only keeping myself warm for a while".  AND, this so-called "a while" can last for soooooo long that you'll fall asleep without realizing (too comfy). 

End result? "OMG, I haven't do my homeworks and studies yet!!!" (i kena this yesterday T_T) 

And as expected, snow everywhere... Everything's so white that i felt calm and so peaceful every morning while walking out to the bus stop. 

"I prefer winter and fall, when you feel the bone structure of the landscape - the loneliness of it, the dead feeling of winter. Something waits beneath it, the whole story doesn't show."

Anyways, will upload some pics here soon and more on my Facebook to share the joy of winter~

Every winter,
When the great sun has turned his face away,
The earth goes down into a vale of grief,
And fasts, and weeps, and shrouds herself in sables,
Leaving her wedding-garlands to decay -
Then leaps in spring to his returning kisses.

*P.S: Winter must be cold for those with no warm memories.

0 comments: