BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 24, 2009

圣诞快乐 и Merry Christmas

Hohoho.... It's Christmas again! The time of the year when you hear people humming christmas songs almost everywhere!  

Although I'm not a Christian, but I have been celebrating Christmas every year and most of the time with the close friends of my parents and their kids. We usually have dinner at one of the aunties'/uncles' house and those were not any ordinary dinner... They're cooked by a lot of professionals (especially Uncle Lai).  

But, this year will be my first Christmas away from my hometown and worst, my family. Yea, it does feel strange as every year's Christmas eve night I would be going to one of the aunties' house and have lots of fun there. 

Guess what?  This year's Christmas Eve I'm actually spending it by memorizing some Russian stories for tomorrow's exam which is also equivalent to 25th of December!!!  Darn those Russians, inconsiderate at all...  And my plan on Christmas Day is : Go to class at 9am and come back at 4.30pm.  I ask you sial or not???

OH well, let it be let it be~~~~~

This is also my first truly "white" Christmas.  Russia is now 'tebally' covered in snow and yes, it's very beautiful! 

All I wish for Christmas this year is that my family and friends will be doing great and having a fun time.

To my family back in Malaysia, I'm quite disappointed not being able to celebrate with you all this year and so might be the following 7 Christmases. We may be far apart but nothing is closer to my heart than you all (Mom,Dad and Adam).  So enjoy your Christmas Day!!

Will be looking forward to the day I'm going back to Sandakan... 

Merry Christmas!!!!!   圣诞快乐 !!!

0 comments: