BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Mom

My parents are the person that I loved the most on the planet and this post is titled 'My Mom' in conjunction with Mother's Day! So this post will be all about my mom.

My mom is my first teacher. She taught me all the basics of life (walking,talking,etc). She is very determined to bring me up well-educated. During my primary school days, she would bring back some Maths questions which she typed from her workplace (bank). Well, I hated the questions and would disobey her by not finishing them and ended up got scolded. Weeks before my UPSR exam, she had to drag me to study and she would sit beside me to guide me and ensure that I really learn.The night before UPSR, I was unable to sleep and she had to accompany me the whole night. I'm sure she did not has enough rest that night and had to go to work the next day. Well, with her guidance I got straight A's for UPSR. She brought me to SM Sung Siew to register me for a place there. SM Sung Siew is the best school in Sandakan, so she knew what was best for me. During PMR, she was hoping me to score but I failed to do so which was a disappointment for her. But then I still managed to get into Science class. My SPM result was not really good for me and I think that she was kinda disappointed as well. I am currently in Taylors now and hope to score well to make up all her disappointments back then. 

My mom took care of me during my ill times. Whenever I got a fever, she would take care of me by giving me medications. There was once when I had a real bad gastric in the middle of the night where my dad made me a cup of Milo but did not cure. So they were sending me to the hospital in the midst of the night but halfway there, I felt better and then turned back to our house. The reason was that I didn't have my dinner that day as I didn't like the dishes my mom cooked that night and told her that I was not hungry. 

From long ago I knew that without my mom, I will not be who I am today. I know that I can never repay all that you had done for me, so I will do my best to make you the happiest mom in the world! I regret commenting that your dishes are not good back then especially when I am here in KL (food sucks here,SERIOUSLY). Mom, thank you very much for taking care of me, educating me and MOST OF ALL.........

being my mom!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

From your 2 obedient sons!

0 comments: