BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Mr Colin

Happy Birthday Mr Colin! In case any of you do not know who Mr Colin is, he is my English tutor since Form 1. He is from Pakistan but settled in Malaysia during the 70's/80's. He is a retired teacher. He started an English tuition class at his home in Sandakan. His tuition class was extremely funny! He always jokes around while teaching and best of all, giving all sorts of silly nicknames for his students. That is how I earned my nicknames 'Santa Claus' and 'St Nicholas'. During his tuition class, one never gets sleepy or bored as he knows how to light up the atmosphere (except for a few). His favourite drink is his beloved tea or 'cha' (that's how he and the Chinese refers to tea). His students and ex-students would always buy various types of tea from their vacation anywhere in the world and he collected them. He might not be as popular as other English tutors in Sandakan but I think he is the best among all (seriously). Meet up with him if you got the chance to. Thank you Mr Colin for improving my English tremendously and being my tuition teacher! You are the best English tuition teacher I ever had!

Man... I bet there will be red pen markings all over if he reads this....

0 comments: