BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 11, 2009

A short-term good friend

Peng Han, at first when you changed into G1 I thought that you're not a friendly person. Those cool looks on the first few days were so discouraging for me to approach. But then as we slowly know each other, I found out that you make a very good pal. Soon, we always go for lunch break together along with Jeremy,Yi Xian and Han Hwa.

We would joke about everything we saw on the way to 'Market' and also what happened in class. You always have that 'lan c' way of yours to joke around. 

In college, we would do something 'fun' together all the time. Only those few will know what I meant. During lab classes, you would always take my labcoat instead of your own then give a reason by saying that "Both also labcoats la". I didn't mind at all and let you use it.

If I sit beside you during classes, you would disturb me by doing anything you can to annoy me (I know you're smarter than me also no need to kacau me la).  

Your "Nike" bottle is your favourite weapons to annoy us anytime anywhere. *squish and we will hit you with anything in the hand.

You always claim that you are diploma in piano which until now I still don't believe at all as you promised to prove to me but now might be impossible. 

You told me that your house has karaoke and promised to invite me over once you are home alone but now you're leaving. 

The time we went ice-skating at Sunway Pyramid, you told me that we will go out like that again some other days to shop or whatever but no chance now.

You even promised that we will watch late football matches together someday after the mid-term exam but no more.

You also never let me hold your cellphone as your said there are alot of P&C stuffs. All I know are those pictures of your pet dogs at the vet.

In the recent weeks, we would sing together in class. Those Westlife songs, Backstreet Boys' songs and some other old songs. There was once you were singing in Bio lab right beside me and then got called by Ms Param to answer a question, you were startled as it was so sudden!

Every tests you got higher marks than me. Do you remember my promise? I said that I will at least get higher marks than you in one paper and with the slogan "You wait, you'll see". But now, how can I fulfil my promise?

Do you still remember that all your Malaysian studies notes are still with me and you always told me to bring to college to return them to you but ended up forgetting about it. When will I able to return them to you?

Well, I have to end here now as I have class tomorrow which you used to go too. On Thursday, I was very confident that you will get JPA and stay for another week, so I was looking forward to see you on Monday as you were absent on Friday which I thought you were just being lazy. But now your decision is so sudden that I didn't even have the chance to say goodbye properly with you. The last word that I heard from you from in person is that on Thursday you said goodbye to me but I never expected that to be our last goodbye in person. Although we met only for a few months, our hang-out time was really fun. I was really sad that you're leaving and thanks for being a good friend of mine! We will miss you LOTS!!!  

It will years till we meet again or maybe forever... Farewell, Peng Han.

0 comments: