BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 16, 2009

Thoughts

It's 3.13am in the morning and I'm still awake. Is it because of the cup of tea I drank or slept too much (I woke up at 1.50pm yesterday). Both my room mates are still wide awake with Jason laughing at the movie I just gave him and Hock Seng sambil study sambil watch movie. 

Anyways, times like this let me have a lot of thoughts about just anything!

I'm thinking of....

- the whole pizza I ate at Hyperlinear yesterday

- what time to wake up later

- what to do after waking up later

- what to cook for dinner later

- all the fun I missed at volleyball for the past two days   :(

- what flavour should I buy after I finish the current box of tea

- the tonnes of 'atras' waiting for me (I'm so dead)

- what movie to download after I'm done with 2012

- where and when on Earth am I going to get a haircut

- why isn't Hock Seng sleeping when his class is going to be at eight later

- getting a pet(s) to accompany me throughout my studies here in Kursk

- my family back in Sandakan

- my lovely grandma 

- all the stuffs I want to do when I'm back to Sandakan (which is next year  T_T)

- the time when I can finally go back to Sandakan to be with my family

- who will be my future wife

- my life as a doctor in the future

- .....  someone

Now I'll just lie on the bed and continue to think. Eventually, I'll fall asleep and now I'm thinking of what kind of dream I'll be having later...

Thinking too much...  -.-

0 comments: