BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 23, 2009

Stressful Day

Aih.. Today is a day where nothing goes well. This morning supposed to wake up at 7am although Mondays' class starts at 9am. Planned to wake up early to do the Biology Human Awareness Essay stuffs. Assigned to look for 5 sources for our title, I only managed to look for 4 last night which caused me to sleep at 2am. That's why I was unable to wake up and Hong have to wake up earlier than usual because of me.        Sorry Hong!! >.<

Woke up at 8.35am and thought 'Hell! I'm gonna be late for class!'. Immediately showered, got dressed and ran to school. Luckily made it just in time and classmates still waiting outside of C22. Panicked as I didn't print out my Human Awareness Essay sources and to make matter worse, I haven't annotate them. ARGH!!! Going nuts early in the morning!!

First class is English. Today's the powerpoint presentation of the animals she assigned us in groups last week. My group did well,though. After that, she called us one by one to comment on our Detailed Outline and she said mine was good! At least something to cheer me up a bit. Ran to library immediately eventhough teacher is still in class to look for my final source for the Biology Human Awareness Essay but time didn't allow. When I found a book(which was irrelevant to my topic), I look at my watch and damn it was 10.07am. Ms Soh's so gonna be mad. Borrowed the book and rushed back to class. Luckily Ms Soh was in a good mood today (I think) and she didn't scold us. Listened attentively in class while Siva was doing his ESL stuffs beside. 

Next is Chemistry class where Mr Yap is always 1-5 minutes late. As funny as usual, he's taught us 'Esters' today with jokes included. His class never fails to entertain students. Ajak him to go to McDonald for lunch but he said 'Last week already ate twice, no thanks'. Then the tense moment came, Jeremy and I ran to the library(again) to do our Biology stuffs. He managed to complete his but NOT ME!! When it was 12.35pm, Han Hwa and Jeremy said they're terribly hungry( so am I) and we went to McD. Knowing that we don't have sufficient time to eat, we was like ate everything in less than 10 minutes and have to run back to school or else our Bio teacher will 'parang' us... 

Did practical work today in the Bio lab and passed up my sources along with the annotation(which I did 'cincaily' cause no time). Nagged the whole class especially the boys AGAIN for not doing the detailed outline eventhough she was the one who said it was not compulsory. Then, further nagged us for not bringing our pink Human Awareness manila file WHICH SHE NEVER TOLD US TO BRING! 

When time was up, moved to Lecture Theater 5(LT5) for the Physics talk from a professor who came all the way from University of Canterbury. When we reached LT5, we found out that the talk is supposed to be somewhere else and no one knows where it is. Khye Yuh, Siva and I went to the toilet and got separated from the group and we had to contact KJ to ask for the location. The talk was quite interesting(friendly professor Richard Duke). 

Went to 7-Eleven to buy an ice cream to cool down and met Khee Zhao and Chee Fong in front of the handphone shop. Chee Fong wanted to go KFC but Khee Zhao unable to go, so I terpaksa accompany Chee Fong to go as he said that he got vouchers for free meal (Actually not 'terpaksa' at all). Wow.. 2 fast food meal in one day, I'm going crazy if this goes on. Bought some fruits and went home to start writing this post which costed me an hour of napping time. T_T  Better take my nap now~ Zzz....

0 comments: